Family Law, Real Estate and Probate Attorney
When you are just a number at a large law firm, it is easy to feel that your problems are not important and that your issues are being resolved by lawyers you do not know. For you, the details of your case are not simply lines in a case file but are issues that could have a real, profound impact on your near future.
At the law office of Alan J. Pransky, Attorney at Law, we believe in getting to know our clients, understanding their goals and delivering personal service and common sense problem solving throughout each case. Since 1980, we have had consistent success in a variety of legal areas and have provided clients with honest advice and high-quality representation.
Find a law firm that is in it for you, not just for themselves. Contact Dedham divorce and real estate attorney Alan J. Pransky online today, or call 781-708-0113 (toll free at 888-820-9397) and schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Legal Services for the Greater Boston Area
In Dedham, Massachusetts, we represent individuals and families in a wide range of areas under the law, including:
- Family law and divorce — including all aspects of divorce law, such as child custody, child support and property division, as well as other family law issues, including spousal abuse, paternity and separation
- Real estate — including guidance for buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants in a wide range of transactions and litigation issues
- Estate administration and probate — including settling debts, notifying creditors, preparing and filing all documents and resolving any claims against an estate
- Civil law — including personal injury, breach of contract and other litigation
- Criminal law — including crimes such as DUI, assault and battery, drug offenses and other misdemeanor and felony offenses
As a successful law firm for over 30 years, we have developed relationships with past clients and other attorneys in Massachusetts who recognize our ability to provide quality legal representation and the respect with which we treat all of our clients. When we say we have a commitment to personal service, we are not just repeating a slogan that has no meaning behind it.
We stand behind our commitment to personal service with every new client we serve.
Contact Alan J. Pransky, Attorney at Law
When you need experienced legal advice — but don't want to feel like you are just a part of the crowd — you should contact us at the law firm of Alan J. Pransky. At your free initial consultation, we will discuss your legal issues and what our firm can do for you. Call our Dedham office toll free at 888-820-9397 to make an appointment.